Oral presentation guidelines
Presentations held during the parallel sessions will most likely be 20 minutes with 15 minutes for your presentation and 5 minutes for questions. The presenting author will be informed of the duration of the presentation at the acceptance notification stage.
Each session room will have a laptop / pc which accommodates all formats of PowerPoint, though we do recommend that you use the widescreen (16:9) screen size for your PowerPoint presentation. There will be a microphone for the speaker and also for the audience to pose questions. A technician will be available throughout the event to solve any technical issues.
When you are invited to give an oral presentation at the 36th EFFoST International Conference, please consider the following to allow your session to run smoothly:
- Keep to time as over-running impacts on other presenters and the programme overall.
- Upload your presentation prior to the start of your session at the conference.
- Make sure to bring your presentation on a USB or other storage media as a backup
- Make sure to arrive at the conference venue with plenty of time to find your session room and upload your presentation, on the day of your presentation.
- The event organizer, who you can find at the registration desk, will be able to provide assistance.