Shaping the Production of Sustainable, Healthy Foods for the Future
7-9 November 2022 | Dublin, Ireland
We would like to invite you to join us at the 36th EFFoST International Conference 2022 that will be hosted by University College Dublin and held in the city of Dublin, Ireland.
Healthy and sustainable food systems must be achieved as a matter of urgency to improve human health and the health of the planet. Ensuring that healthy eating equates to sustainable eating requires the collaboration of many stakeholders across the food chain. EFFoST2022 aims to assemble a range of experts to articulate the challenges and advance our knowledge of how to produce and process healthy sustainable foods and mobilise citizens to make sustainable dietary choices.
EFFoST2022 will explore the theme ‘Shaping the Production of Sustainable, Healthy Foods for the Future’.
This theme is further examined with these five main conference subthemes:
- Subtheme 1: Green Food Processing – Innovations to meet the future challenges of food production
- Subtheme 2: Developments in foods to underpin an appealing, healthy, sustainable diet
- Subtheme 3: Advances to enhance food safety, security, authenticity and integrity
- Subtheme 4: Implementing the circular economy across the food chain
- Subtheme 5: Market perception of food processing and sustainable, healthy diets
The corresponding topics can be found here.
Each year the European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST) organises this prestigious academic food science and technology conference. Join world-renowned researchers, scientists, policy makers, professionals and students from multi-disciplinary food-related fields to share the latest developments and create new partnerships.